TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The term ‘Northern Ireland Greenways’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. This is a personal website – ‘Northern Ireland Greenways’ is the title assigned to a voluntary campaign, not a business, charity or organisation. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Northern Ireland Greenways takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Northern Ireland Greenways. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites, nor your privacy while using them. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Northern Ireland Greenways – © Northern Ireland Greenways 2018. All rights reserved.
This website also contains images which are licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the licence terms, watermarked into individual images.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified – which, when using this website, is primarily for contacting us or commenting on pages – we will only use that information for the purposes it was collected.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Should you wish to have such information deleted from the site, please contact us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.